- ‘Career in Television in Front and Behind the Camera’, with Alex Macqueen (An actor on British film and TV best known for roles in The Thick of It and The Inbetweeners)
- ‘Playwriting: Source, Character and Image’, with Laura Lomas (Channel 4 Playwright in Residence at Clean Break Theatre Company. She is under commission to The Royal Court Theatre)
- ‘Non-Naturalistic Staging’, with Jude Christian (Director of Bodies and Lela & Co. at The Royal Court Theatre)
- ‘Theatre Industry Q&A’, with John Godber (One of the most performed writers in the English language, won numerous awards including a Laurence Olivier Award)
- ‘Starting in the West End’, with Ben Weaver Hincks (Production Executive at the Theatre Royal Haymarket)
Alongside our workshops, DST also holds a variety of socials throughout the year. These are a great chance to get to know members in the older years as well as meeting like minded theatrical friends. The highlight of the social calendar is the aptly named ‘D’Oscars’ which takes place after exams. The ‘D’Oscars’ is an evening of celebration of the top theatrical achievements throughout the year.